Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Portraits









These three pictures took a lot of time, and they're still not right. I re-shot the two of my sister two times and she was super impatient all times. That's why her eyes aren't glittering and she looks like she's about to puke. I was rushed to shoot my dad. He was watching tv, it was late, not a very good time to take picture. But for some reason, I liked this picture. I like the content of it. I liked the way my little brother was at an angle that was looking up to my dad. But that piece of hair that's sticking up and is cut out of the frame on my dad's head really bugs me.
This assignment was fun, and I enjoyed it. I liked to take pictures of people and not just
objects. I would really like to do this again, and re-shoot a lot, but I need to do these on time and not be so rushed. I liked to capture the expressions of different people. I love showing people why this person is angry, or sad, or happy, or terrified. Although I didn't do this very well on this assignment, if I ever get the opportunity to spend lots of time with portraits, I will do it much better.
P.S.
There will be 3 more photos on here tomorrow :))

1 comment:

Kasandra. said...

I like these a lot! Grrrrrrrreat.