Tuesday, May 26, 2009

William Fox Talbot

William Fox Talbot invented the negative/positive photo process. He also helped photography become considered an actual type of art.
Here are some examples of his work.


I like this one because of the darkness in the windows, and the people who are just lounging around the house being casual, and the dress that the people are wearing. Plus I just really like old photographs because of the effect of the black and white with the sort of brown shade of it.
I like this one because there is the big boat, then a medium sized boat, then there's the small boat. It shows size in a very cool, unique way, and I like it.




I like the people working in this photograph. They are working on photo while someone is taking a photo of them. I like the concept of this photo.

No comments: